Permanent Makeup for Professional course
What is Permanent Makeup for Professional Course?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments, or you want to specialize in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals. This comprehensive course provides intense theory and Biotouch products overview followed by hands-on instruction with the latest Silvera machine. With this you will learn the proper way of using our machine and inks during your procedure including Biotouch technique of doing basic lip, eyeliner, and eyebrow procedures and go over our aftercare products. You will learn everything you need to know to master the art of permanent makeup.
This course includes:
- Permanent Make-up machines
- Step-by-step instruction
- Care and healing
- Introduction to Advanced PMU techniques
- Balancing eyebrows technique
- The latest & Best techniques
- Color theory & color selection
- Colour and shape correction
- PMU Analysis the problem & solution
- Special technique to make perfect ombre looking
Students will receive:
- Silvera professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from Biotouch USA
- Class material & all study manual from USA
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 2 days course
is this course?
This course is 55,000 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.