Hollywood Ombre Natural Lips
What is Hollywood Natural Ombre Lips Course?
This course includes:
- Permanent Make-up machines
- Step-by-step instruction
- Care and healing
- Introduction to Permanent Make-up
- The latest & Best techniques
- Color theory & color selection
- How to fix dark lips
- Design Lips for each of face type
- Understanding of skin composition and layers
- Pigment preparation, choosing pigment, mixing, storage
Students will receive:
- Silvera professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from Biotouch USA
- Class material & all study manual from USA
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 2 days course
is this course?
This course is 25,800 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
This course is also known as microblading, which is created by thin hair like strokes creating a more natural and real hair growth style.
Learn how to create proportionate stuning eyebrows using both pencil and stencil by using techniques that ensure correct shape, weight and position.