What is Hollywood Eyeliner?
Eyeliner/lash-line enhancements help your natural eyelashes to appear thicker. Top or bottom eyeliner tattoo is available. Our technicians start with a thin line, and can create it thicker depending on your preference. We also provide many different colors, to match everyone’s eye color. Coloring through the lash-line will create a plush lash line that looks great without liquid eyeliner.
What Pigments do we use?
We use Biotouch pigments! Biotouch pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are known to be safe for cosmetic use, colorants, and micropigmentation to the face and body. Every drop of our pigment will absorb into the skin much more effectively, resulting in a less fading, and truer color. Some people are allergic to organic based pigments, causing dangerous allergic reactions, so there is even more precaution measures when producing our pigments.
What Needles do we use?
We use Biotouch needles! The Biotouch Accupoint series needles are used for all permanent makeup procedures. Starting from our machine parts down to our needles, are all individually wrapped for all our clients safety. All our parts are designed with safety in mind, and are needles are made of surgical stainless steel T316 and most hygienic for the best and lasting results.
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How to take care after your Eyeliner procedure?
- Avoid water on your eye areas for 24 hours
- After 24 hours you can wash your face normally but no soap on the eye area
- NO picking or scratching to avoid scaring and the removal of pigments
- NO eye makeup for the first 1 week
- Healing process is approximately 5-7 days
- Healing process is depending on clients skin type
- Touch up period is 30-60 days after the first procedure